- Howard Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £39,965 - £44,106
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Howard Primary joined the Chilford Hundred Education Trust (CHET) in September 2018 and has embarked on a journey of rapid improvement. Howard Primary has already come a long way in a short space of time and made great strides in developing the quality of teaching, assessment and behaviour of pupils. It is an exciting time to join the school as it also enjoys the support of the Cambridge and Suffolk Schools Alliance and the Bury Schools Partnership. In order to continue to improve further the governors now seek to appoint a Deputy Headteacher.
You will be an inspirational, enthusiastic, motivated and organised individual who will work in partnership with the new Headteacher to contribute to the further development of the school and work with us in achieving our aim of providing a superb education for our children and becoming an essential part of the local community.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to working in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- is ready to grow into a leadership role with the support of the Head teacher
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- has high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- will be a whole school leader for teaching and learning
- will motivate, inspire, lead and support colleagues with new whole school initiatives and who can demonstrate a track record of raising achievement
- has vision, enthusiasm and determination
- has the ability to develop colleagues through performance management and continued Professional Development opportunities.
NOR - 169.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged.
Please contact the Headteacher of the school, Mr Laurence Ball - on (01284) 766278 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and an application pack.
Shortlisting: 26 February 2019.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS check.