- Bures CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £44,106 - £48,687
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
The Governors and Headteacher wish to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and knowledgeable Senior Leader to the post of Deputy Headteacher at our happy, supportive and forward-looking school.
We are looking for someone who:
- believes that all children have the potential to shine
- is an enthusiastic and highly effective classroom practitioner with high expectations
- is an inspirational leader who leads by example
- has the ambition to play a major role in the development and improvement of our school
- is highly flexible, embraces challenge with resilience and tenacity.
We are offering the opportunity for you to:
- enjoy the experience of learning alongside our happy, well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- work within a friendly, caring and supportive team who will take an active interest in your well-being and development
- benefit from the support of our strong Christian community
- achieve great things as our school strives to be the best it can be.
If this sounds like an opportunity not to be missed, we would like to hear from you. We warmly welcome visits to our school.
For an application pack, further details, or to plan a visit, please contact Laura Benns, Business Manager, on (01787) 227446.
Please return completed applications via email: email@example.com
Interview date: 8 March 2019.
Bures School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS checks.