- Dale Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £46,430 - £51,234
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 01 March 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019, Dale Hall Primary School are seeking to appoint an exceptional leader who is ready for the next challenge along their leadership journey.
Our school thrives on a culture of high expectations where everyone is committed to making a real difference and we aim to give our children the very best possible start to their education. We want our teachers to relish challenges, to embrace and help develop new initiatives and to provide and take inspiration from others. We encourage all of our staff at Dale Hall to become leaders in their own classrooms, subject areas, and to respond positively to change and innovation.
As Deputy Headteacher, you will need to uphold and believe in these principles as well as lead the way forward with integrity and positivity. We are an open minded and forward thinking school, so if you have your own ideas, a creative mind, the ability to problem solve and a sense of humour to hand in challenging times then this is the place for you.
• work in partnership with the Headteacher and Governing Body to develop and implement the strategic direction of the school
• develop an immersive and creative curriculum alongside the staff and children
• have a proven track record of achievement as both a teacher and a leader
• be committed to providing the best opportunities to nurture pupil development and empower pupils to be resilient and confident
• have a proactive approach to maximising opportunities for the school
• thrive on challenge with resilience and reflection
• show drive, tenacity and the ability to realise ambitions
• communicate clearly and have the ability to see differing points of view
• be an engaging and visible leader who will quickly earn the respect of colleagues, pupils and parents.
If you feel you have the skills and commitment to support us in getting the best from our pupils then we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
To arrange a visit, please contact Jo Dedicoat, Headteacher or Roxanne Downes, School Business Manager on (01473) 251651.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 13 March 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.