- St John's CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £41,989 - £46,430
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 29 March 2019 01:00 PM
Required for September 2019.
At St. John's CEVA Primary School we educate for life with the love of God and Christian values at the heart of our school.
Our governors are looking for a creative and forward-thinking Deputy Headteacher to work in close and committed partnership with our school community. You will be an exemplary primary practitioner with a proven record of leading and enriching teaching and learning across the curriculum.
You will be enthusiastic, innovative and effective, able to demonstrate an ability to develop yourself and others to achieve their best.
- be committed to enhancing and developing the Christian ethos and values of our school
- be an aspiring Headteacher with a desire to develop their leadership and management skills
- be an outstanding classroom practitioner willing to teach any age group
- have high expectations of yourself and others
- have the ability to lead, motivate and inspire staff and pupils to achieve their full potential
- want the opportunity to develop policy and practice throughout the school
- be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills with staff, parents, governors and the community.
We will offer you:
- an opportunity to work closely alongside the headteacher in leading and managing the strategic direction of the school, in order to have a significant impact on our future achievements
- a school with a Christian ethos
- enthusiastic, happy and confident children who are proud of their school
- a highly motivated staff team who are committed to continuing to build on the many strengths of the school
- a supportive and proactive governing body
- opportunities for continuous professional development
- a welcoming school which has a strong vision and a relentless determination to provide the very best for all.
Please do not hesitate to telephone for an informal conversation with the Headteacher. Visits are warmly welcomed and recommended, to arrange an appointment, please contact our office manager, Mrs Frost on (01473) 727554 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 8 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.