- Framlingham Sir Robert Hitcham CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £43,034 - £47,501
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 22 March 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019
Following the retirement of our longstanding Deputy Headteacher the Governors and Headteacher are seeking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic school leader who is an outstanding classroom practitioner, able to model excellent teaching and learning (0.8fte teaching commitment).
We offer a happy, caring and inclusive Christian learning environment, where individuality is celebrated, achievement nurtured, and every child empowered to reach their highest spiritual, educational and personal potential
You will demonstrate, through your integrity and personal example, that you can make a positive contribution to the future of Sir Robert Hitcham's at all levels.
- be an excellent communicator who is able to work in partnership with the Headteacher and Governors in developing and implementing the aims and objectives of the school
- be able to communicate the school's vision to staff, pupils and the wider community, and fully participate in its strategic leadership
- demand ambitious standards for all pupils, instilling a strong sense of accountability in staff for the impact of their work on pupil outcomes
- create an ethos within which all staff are motivated and supported to develop their skills and knowledge, identifying and promoting talent at all levels
- respond to challenge with resilience
You should be passionate about children's learning, have high expectations of yourself and your pupils, and be committed to our inclusive Christian ethos.
Visits to the school are encouraged, for further details please contact the Headteacher on (01728) 723354 or via email: email@example.com
Interview date: 02 April 2019
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.