- Grange Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £43,144 - £47,707
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 05 February 2020 09:00 AM
Required from 20 April 2020 (or sooner if agreed with former employer).
Are you a dedicated professional, ambitious for the pupils who you teach? Do you want to make a real difference to the lives of the pupils and families in our school community?
The governing body of Grange Community Primary School, Felixstowe wishes to appoint a creative and inspirational Deputy Headteacher to join our friendly school community.
- be an exemplary leader of teaching and learning
- have a clear vision for developing a rigorous primary curriculum; providing engaging, relevant learning opportunities which improve pupil outcomes
- be an effective communicator to a variety of audiences.
We can offer:
- A dedicated team of professional colleagues committed to improving the learning opportunities for the children in their care
- Enthusiastic learners
- A supportive leadership team who want to invest in your professional development
- An opportunity to successfully share in the challenge of improving a growing school with huge potential.
A tour of the school with Headteacher, Lee Abbott, is strongly encouraged. Please contact Tracy Mason in the school office for further details: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel:(01394) 283912.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to: Grange Primary School, Grange Road Felixstowe, Suffolk IP11 2LA or email to: email@example.com
Grange Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.