- Woolpit Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 January 2021 12:00 PM
- £42,195 - £44,311 pro rata
- Required from April 2021.
- Fixed term for the first year leading to permanent.
You will need to have experience in leadership within a Primary school and have demonstrated impact on pupil outcomes.
Our core values are; Nurture, Resilience, Respect, Inspiration, which are at the heart of all we do. This is to ensure children leave Woolpit Primary Academy with a love of learning, as resilient individuals who are prepared for their futures. Our nurturing approach will ensure all pupils grow into well-rounded individuals with healthy minds. Children will leave our primary school as respectful members of the community; inspired to learn and motivated to achieve.
We would welcome applications from individuals who can:
- maintain and develop the ethos, values and overall purposes of the Academy -nurture, resilience, inspiration, respect
- set high expectations of learning across the whole school and be able to support the headteacher to continue to develop this. Will have previous impact in these areas
- be an outstanding teacher with leadership experience (and possible interest in maths).
We are a small rural primary school in the beautiful village of Woolpit, between Bury St Edmunds
We are a requires improvement school on a huge improvement journey. We are looking for someone who wants to be part of our incredible changes and add value for our children. The person who fills the post will need to have a positive, resilient attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to get our school to where we need it to be.
Visits to our school are encouraged and can be arranged for dates between 5 January to 15 January 2021.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Sarah Clayton on 01359 240625.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed application to be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 26 / 27 January 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.