- Broke Hall Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 02 April 2020 12:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Broke Hall Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dedicated Deputy Phase Leader for Upper Phase (Years 4,5 and 6).
The governors are seeking to appoint a practitioner with high expectations of all pupils and a proven track record in successful subject leadership, with the skills to support the Phase Leader in their role.
You will be able to demonstrate that:
- you are committed to providing the highest standards of teaching for all children
- you are highly motivated to develop your leadership skills and work with the SLT to make a positive impact on the development and improvement of the school
- you are flexible with a positive mind-set.
As a large primary school, with three classes in each year group, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your leadership skills. If you are a strong team player with a passion for teaching and an ethos of nurturing pupils, then you could be the person we are looking for.
We can offer:
- a happy, friendly, vibrant primary school of 670 motivated and positive leaners
- a popular school with a strong local reputation
- a lively and supportive staff team
- an inclusive and caring ethos
- a commitment to professional development
- the opportunity to join in with a range of social activities from charity events, Staff Fit Club or other enjoyable social events.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school on (01473) 729544 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from the school website: www.brokehall.suffolk.sch.uk
Completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Interview date: 22 April 2020.
CET is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.