- Stanton Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2018 01:00 PM
Required from April 2019.
We are looking for an outstanding and passionate Early Years Teacher who will inspire and lead our Early Years Foundation Stage Team during an exciting time as the school looks to further develop its early years provision.
- work as part of the team to lead, motivate and inspire staff
- believe in the inclusion of all pupils through the development of a creative and personalised curriculum
- have high expectations for achievement and behaviour
- develop good relationships with parents and families to help them be part of their child's education.
We can offer you:
- a large, newly refurbished Nursery class with a large outside area
- a warm and nurturing learning environment where the children are at the heart of everything we do
- an experienced Early Years Support Assistant
- exciting new developments for our Nursery on the horizon
Visits to the school are most welcome. To arrange a visit, please call (01359) 250225 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms can either be emailed to: email@example.com or sent by post to Mrs Sue Chapman, Stanton Community Primary School, Upthorpe Road, Stanton IP31 2AW.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.