- St Christopher's Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds; Red Lodge
- Salary details:
- MPR (plus TLR allowance)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 28 February 2020 12:00 PM
Required from April 2020 or September 2020.
DEMAT and St Christopher's Primary are looking to appoint an EYFS Teacher.
St Christopher's Primary is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our highly committed team.
We are looking for:
- an enthusiastic, well-motivated, committed and effective teacher
- an outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils' work and behaviour
- good knowledge and understanding of the Early Years curriculum
- experience in leading a team within an Early Years setting
- experience of monitoring, implementing change and reviewing the impact of this change within an Early Years team.
We can offer you:
- friendly and enthusiastic children
- excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- a commitment to on-going professional development
- strong links with the community and local church groups
- a school committed to staff well-being.
For more information and an application pack, please visit our website: www.stcprimary.suffolk.sch.uk/about-us
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange an appointment please contact Caroline James. Applications may be returned by email to: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 9 March 2020.
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 5 March 2020 then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant.
We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.