- Ringsfield CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 28 January 2019 01:00 PM
Required from March 2019.
Ringsfield CE Primary School, is looking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated and forward thinking professional, who is able to inspire pupils and maintain the high standards already established by the Early Years Team.
You will need to:
- be innovative, enthusiastic and creative in your approach to teaching, delivering outstanding learning opportunities both inside and outside the classroom.
- be a team player with strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- be a confident practitioner who expects and maintains the highest standards of pupil achievement and behaviour for learning
- have an excellent understanding of the EYFS framework, Early Learning Goals and assessment
- have a clear commitment to the safeguarding of all children
- foster positive relationships with pupils, staff, parents and other stakeholders.
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs L Woodcock on (01502) 713030 or via email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 28 January 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.