- Ickworth Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 04 March 2019 12:00 PM
Fixed term for 2 years initially.
Required from September 2019.
Seeking a breath of fresh air?
Are you looking to work in a rural school but still be close to the town?
Do you own a pair of boots, have a secret love for the outdoors and enjoy learning outside the classroom? Are you creative? Do you recognise that children learn best through personal experience?
We are seeking the right person to join our enthusiastic, dedicated team of professionals committed to getting the very best from our children. We have recently won a Gold Artsmark award. We are developing our Creative Arts provision having recently appointed a Cultural and Arts leader. We are proud to be part of a teaching research group for Maths Mastery.
This post would suit either an experienced teacher or someone at the start of their career, and is based in Early Years. We are looking for the right person to work in our team.
We seek a person who will demonstrate:
- unbounded enthusiasm and a zest for life with a passion for teaching and learning
- an ability to bring fresh ideas to the classroom and a desire to lead a subject across the school
- high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills.
In return we offer:
- well behaved, enthusiastic and engaged children who are eager to learn
- a school that strives for every child to reach their full potential
- a commitment to personal development
- a friendly and supportive group of staff who are committed to achieving high standards
- a wonderful outdoor environment for learners, right on our doorstep.
Visits are warmly welcomed so that you can get a feel for our school and see if your skills and personality fit the team. Please contact our Donna Manning Admin.Officer, to arrange a suitable time: firstname.lastname@example.org
The governors of Ickworth Park Primary School take safeguarding seriously and will ensure all appropriate checks are completed before a position is offered. References will be sought prior to interview. CVs are not accepted.
Application forms and other details can be downloaded from this page or from our website: www.ickworthpark.suffolk.sch.uk
Interview date: 21 March 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.