- Cedarwood Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 May 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Cedarwood Primary School is seeking to appoint an inspiring and enthusiastic Early Years Teacher to deliver high quality teaching to our reception children.
Our school is committed to playful learning through the principles of ABC (Alistair Bryce-Clegg) and you will preferably have experience in this area.
- be committed to the principles of ABC and willing to embrace this style of teaching
- have good understanding of progression within the Early Years Foundation Stage
- have high expectations of attainment and behaviour
- positively embrace change and challenges
- have excellent interpersonal, management and organisational skills.
*£23,720 - £27,625.
For further information, to arrange a visit, and to apply, please contact Katharyn Smith-Howell, School Business Manager by emailing: email@example.com
Interview date: 23 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.