- Morland C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 31 January 2020 01:00 PM
Required from Easter 2020.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic engaging and committed teacher who is passionate about Early Years.
The governors at Morland are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hardworking and committed team. Our pupils need a teacher who will ensure that they make excellent progress by making learning exciting, challenging, memorable and fun.
- be an inspirational classroom practitioner with evidence of excellent classroom practice
- have high expectations of all pupils, both socially and academically, and a strong commitment to raising standards
- be creative and flexible ensuring pupils enjoy their learning
- have excellent knowledge of the Foundation Stage curriculum including the teaching of phonics
- be able to work in a team, have good interpersonal skills and communicate effectively with colleagues
- lead a subject area effectively
- be committed to continuing professional development
- show commitment to the wider life of the school.
In return, we can offer:
- a dedicated, supportive and friendly team of professional colleagues and governors
- friendly, energetic pupils who are keen to learn and appreciate the support that they are given
- a developing Thrive school that is committed to all pupils achieving
- a school that values your commitment to helping children achieve and will support your professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
For further details and to arrange a visit, please contact the school on (01473) 727646.
An application form can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school: Morland CofE Primary School, Morland Road, Ipswich IP3 0LH.
Interview date: 13 February 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.