- Brampton CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £43,034 - £44,106 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 31 January 2019 01:00 PM
An exciting career opportunity exists for a Head of School to join the Association of Bramfield, Brampton and Ringsfield CE Primary Schools who are part of the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Multi Academy Trust. We are looking to appoint a Head of School with integrity, drive and a strong passion for teaching and learning.
You will be based in one school but will have Association responsibilities and will work in partnership with the Executive Headteacher. The exact role profile will be negotiated.
We are looking for someone who is naturally positive with a 'can do' attitude to join our extremely dedicated, supportive team; someone who is truly committed to ensuring a positive impact on the life chances of all our children and their families.
You will be an outstanding practitioner and leader with a clear insight into strategic leadership, a resilient character with a relentless drive for improvement and a strong vision for leading teaching and learning.
We are seeking a Head of School who:
• has experience at senior leadership
• is an experienced and outstanding teacher committed to raising pupil achievement
• has a good understanding of achievement, assessment and data
• can actively demonstrate impact on raising standards and curriculum development
• has excellent management, organisational and leadership skills and is able to inspire, challenge and motivate others
• has the resolve and determination to maintain high expectations of children's behaviour, pastoral care, achievements and aspirations
• will make a significant contribution to the school's ethos
• has a good understanding of inclusion.
If you have the experience and knowledge to take up this exciting opportunity, we look forward to receiving your application.
Visits to the school are welcomed and strongly encouraged. To arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mrs R Nixon on (01502) 575287 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 4 February 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.