- Bucklesham Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £46,799 - £54,250
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 07 May 2018 12:00 PM
Required from Autumn Term 2018.
Bucklesham is a friendly and popular village school situated just outside Ipswich. We are a community school and welcome children from all around the local area. We are a 'Good' school aiming to be 'Outstanding'.
Our Headteacher is retiring at the end of the school year and the governors are looking for someone to lead the school forward to further success; someone who has the ability to 'work hard, aim high' as our school motto states.
We are proud to offer:
- well behaved and friendly children who are enthusiastic about learning and proud of their school
- a hardworking and committed staff team
- a governing body that is engaged, supportive and forward thinking
- excellent opportunities for your professional development.
- have a proven record of outstanding teaching
- inspire our staff and children to achieve their potential by helping them to be the very best they can be
- be an innovative leader who has a clear vision and is able to empower and develop a committed team
- take responsibility and ownership whilst holding others to account
- have the ability to collaborate with other schools and develop strong relationships with the local community
- possess excellent management and communication skills and have a commitment to the highest standards to build on the current strengths of the school
- lead by example with enthusiasm and creativity, drawing on your own expertise and that of those around you.
This is your opportunity to make a positive and lasting difference to our school and its children.
We welcome informal visits to the school which can be arranged by contacting Sharon Scrutton, School Administrator on (01473) 659389.
For further information and an application form please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01473) 263943.
Interview date: 22 / 23 May 2018.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.