- New Cangle Community Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £52,414 - £60,755
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 18 January 2019 12:00 PM
Required from Summer Term 2019.
New Cangle Community Primary School is an inclusive school admitting children from 4 - 11 years old. The school is divided into seven classes.
The governors wish to appoint a strong and inspirational leader to build on the school's current achievements and move it forward, striving for continuous improvement.
We are looking for someone:
- with a clear vision in maintaining and developing the school in partnership with staff, governors and parents
- who will lead by example with enthusiasm and creativity, drawing on their own expertise and that of those around them
- who can demonstrate a track record of raising standards
- to empower children and staff to fulfil their potential.
We are proud to offer:
- a school with a 'Good' Ofsted rating (October 2017)
- a dedicated and talented hard-working team of staff
- well behaved and friendly children who are keen to learn
- a proactive and supportive governing body
- excellent opportunities for your professional development.
Visits to the school are welcome and highly encouraged. Please contact the school office on (01440) 702143 to make an appointment.
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: email@example.com or (01473) 263943.
Interview date: 29 / 30 January 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.