- Kyson Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £56,434 - £65,384
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 18 January 2019 09:00 AM
Required from September 2019.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an inspirational, innovative leader to join the Kyson family.
Kyson Primary School is committed to developing a lifelong love of learning in a safe and happy environment where every child matters.
We are seeking a leader who can demonstrate:
- experience of successful primary leadership
- a strategic vision for teaching and learning which enables pupils to be the best they can be, achieving excellent levels of progress
- the ability to review, revise and implement delivery of an exciting, broad, balanced and engaging curriculum
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively manage, support and challenge staff and pupils
- the ability to maintain and develop our strong inclusive ethos and caring environment
- financial and administrative management skills to support the continuous improvement of standards in learning and teaching.
We can offer:
- hardworking and eager pupils who are keen to learn, have high aspirations and love to be challenged
- enthusiastic and knowledgeable teachers who embrace innovation and share best practice
- a highly committed governing body, staff and community who are focused on the success of their school
- a high-quality learning environment with excellent facilities.
Visits are encouraged and can be arranged by phoning Mrs Dolan on (01394) 384481.
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (01473) 263943.
Interview date: 29/30 January 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.