- Stoke-by-Nayland C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Stoke by Nayland
- Salary details:
- £47,501 - £55,064
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 February 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
An exciting and challenging opportunity to join our small, friendly village school, due to the retirement of our current Headteacher. The school has a highly valued ethos which is grounded in the Christian faith with strong roots within the community.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic children
- committed staff
- supportive parents and PTA
- an engaged Local Governing Body
- financial stability
- collaboration and support from our Multi-Academy Trust and the other Trust schools
- the opportunity to join and lead the team at this exciting time and to continue the development and positive progress the school is currently making
- some teaching time to cover staff absence or PPA time, as necessary.
We are looking for:
- a highly-motivated, positive individual with the ability to communicate at different levels
- strong leadership and organisational skills
- commitment to the support, progress and development of every child and staff member in our school with the management skills to achieve this
- sound strategic planning and financial management skills
- commitment to your own professional development.
Roll: 68; 3 - 11.
For further information please see our school website: www.stokebynaylandprimaryschool.org.uk
To arrange an informal visit, please contact the school on (01206) 262418.
For further information about the MAT, please see: www.cofesuffolkmat.org
For an application pack and further details, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: email@example.com or (01473) 263943
Interview date: 12 March 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.