- St Matthew's CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £57,934 - £67,008
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 February 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Roll: 420; 4-11.
We are seeking an inspirational leader to take our school on the next stage of its journey following a successful headship of over ten years. This is an exciting time to join our popular and diverse school as we are soon to become part of the St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Diocesan Multi-Academy Trust.
We are a large, town centre school, within the Ipswich Opportunity Area, which offers a wide range of initiatives to raise standards for children across the town. We have excellent links to our local community and are proud of our caring and inclusive Christian ethos. Rated 'Good' by Ofsted, there is plenty of scope to drive our school to further successes.
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic children
- highly committed staff
- an engaged governing body
- financial stability
- support and collaboration from our Multi-Academy Trust
- a vibrant and exciting area in which to work and live.
We are looking for:
- highly effective leadership skills and the ability to motivate staff and pupils to achieve their best
- commitment to serving our diverse school population
- commitment to our inclusive Christian ethos
- a caring approach with a desire to see every child progress
- sound strategic planning and financial management skills
- commitment to your own professional development.
For an informal discussion, please contact Catherine Barratt, Chair of Governors on 07855 762246.
To arrange an informal visit, please contact the school on (01473) 251614.
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (01473) 263943.
Interview dates: 13 / 14 March 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.