- Kelsale CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £52,414 - £60,755
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 01 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Kelsale Primary School is an incredible and unique Church of England Primary School. Situated at the heart of a rural community and close to Suffolk's Heritage coast, we offer an amazing opportunity for the right individual to build upon our current successes and take the school forward onto the next level.
We are seeking a Headteacher to provide the professional leadership and management of the school, that will promote a secure foundation from which to achieve high standards in all areas of the school's work. We seek a leader who can demonstrate their ability to:
- lead by example, holding and articulating clear values and moral purpose, and focusing on providing excellent education for all pupils
- promote high standards of individual pupil and school achievement and ensure the development of a stimulating and supportive learning environment
- create an ethos within which all staff are motivated and supported to develop their skills and knowledge
- encourage the development of a culture that offers equality of opportunity to all pupils and staff
- exercise strategic, curriculum-led financial planning to ensure the equitable deployment of budgets and resources, in the best interests of pupils' achievements and the school's sustainability
- promote Christian values, where children develop a feeling of mutual care and respect for themselves, others and the environment
- promote an ethos in which individual pupil responsibility for learning, positive behaviour, personal development, compassion and achievement is fostered; recognising difference and respecting cultural diversity
- create outward-facing school which works with other schools and organisations to champion best practice and secure excellent achievements for all pupils.
In return, we can offer you:
- engaged, hardworking and well-rounded pupils
- enthusiastic teaching and support staff who embrace best practice and innovation
- a fantastic and safe learning environment
- a supportive governing body and committed 'Friends' of the school.
We would be proud to offer you the opportunity to see this for yourself. To arrange a visit, please contact Wesley May, Chair of Governors on 07971 678353 or email: email@example.com
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (01473) 263943.
Interview dates: 25 / 26 April 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.