- Ringshall School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £45,213 - £52,414
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 13 May 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
The governors are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to lead this growing village primary school. Ringshall is about 10 miles from Ipswich and 5 miles from Stowmarket. Ringshall School serves four local villages and enjoys excellent community relationships with all of them. The school also serves Wattisham village and Airfield with a large proportion of the children belonging to military families.
The governing body are looking for a Headteacher who can:
- lead, inspire and motivate others to build on the success already achieved
- demonstrate excellent teaching and classroom management skills
- provide a culture where everyone is valued and encouraged to succeed
- be a creative thinker who can inspire an exciting and relevant curriculum for all children
- manage the day-to-day issues of school leadership as well as having a strategic overview and vision for the future of the school
- continue to develop excellent partnerships and relationships with staff, governors, parents and the community.
Ringshall School is unique in many ways due to the nature of the school catchment. We are looking for a very special person who can understand the needs of the school and work alongside the excellent school team to continue to make Ringshall the best it can be.
Roll: 125; 5 - 11
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to visit us, please contact Rachel Forward, Interim Headteacher on (01473) 658307.
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (01473) 263943.
Interview date: 21/22 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.