- Morland C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £57,934 - £67,008
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 10 May 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019, or January 2020.
This is an exciting opportunity for a lively, motivated and hardworking leader to inspire our school. As part of our Diocesan MAT we offer a range of support and networks to help improve outcomes for pupils and provide staff development.
Morland C of E Primary School is:
- a school with a welcoming environment, committed staff and lively, enthusiastic children
- at the heart of its community
- within the Ipswich Opportunity Area, which offers a wide range of initiatives to raise standards for children across the town.
We are looking for a Headteacher who will:
- lead by example with enthusiasm and creativity, drawing on their own experience and that of those around them
- inspire the team to raise standards and empower staff to deliver the curriculum effectively
- be part of our MAT of 18 church primary schools across Suffolk, all seeking to ensure an outstanding education for every child, enhanced by its distinctively Christian ethos.
Roll: 399; 4 - 11.
To find out more, please visit our website: www.morlandprimary.com
For information about the MAT please visit: www.cofesuffolkmat.org
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact Jill Baxter, Office Manager, on (01473) 727646.
For further information or an application pack, please contact Headteacher Recruitment at: email@example.com or (01473) 263943.
Interview date: 23 May 2019.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.