- Old Newton CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Old Newton
- Salary details:
- £47,538 - £49,791
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 May 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
This is an ideal opportunity for an effective teacher with leadership experience to move into headship.
The Tilian Partnership multi-academy trust has a vacancy for a Headteacher at Old Newton Church of England Primary School. Our schools are proud to have a caring and inclusive approach in which innovation and teamwork are key.
You will have experience of effective senior leadership, have a passion for primary education and be ready for a new challenge in a rural primary environment.
As the headteacher will have a teaching commitment of 50% (usually teaching in the mornings), you will need to be an outstanding practitioner.
You will be passionate about demonstrating the following:
- securing the best possible outcomes for pupils
- ability to positively engage, communicate with and develop a staff
- setting high expectations and delivering a challenging and engaging curriculum
- a track record of and commitment to engaging with parents and the wider community.
What our school can offer:
- pupils who love learning, are keen to come to school and behave well
- a welcoming and engaged school community
- the opportunity to shape the next phase of the school's development
- staff who are eager to provide the best learning opportunities for pupils
- support and induction from the MAT CEO and School Improvement Lead
- coaching and mentoring through the MAT central team for school improvement and finance
- access to high quality professional development through Primary East TSA.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to take over a school, where you can make a difference to the future of both the school and the children.
If you believe you have the relevant skills and experience to be considered for this position, we would welcome hearing from you.
Please contact Andrew Berry, CEO and Principal, on (01359) 251378 for further details.
Visits to the school are encouraged and this can be arranged by contacting the school office on (01449) 673257.
The current headteacher works 0.8fte and this could be accommodated if required.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 20 May 2019.
The Tilian Partnership is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.