- St Margaret's Primary Academy (Lowestoft)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £62,426 - £72,306 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 01 June 2020 01:00 PM
Required from 1 September 2020.
If you have what it takes to make a difference, then the children of St Margaret's need you!
This is the opportunity to be part of something amazing, to improve the life chances of children and to accelerate your career at a phenomenal rate. Working alongside a tenacious and supportive Deputy Director of Education, you will be empowered to do whatever it takes to make St Margaret's Primary Academy a great place to be.
The school is part of the REAch2 Academy Trust, the largest primary only academy chain in the UK. Surrounded by 5 other REAch2 schools within a 9-mile radius, you will be working with other amazing practitioners who share your vision of an outstanding education for all.
Don't let our size frighten you. We are friendly and pride ourselves in our family ethos - come and see for yourselves.
If you are:
- driven by a strong moral purpose to enable achievement for all (children and adults)
- passionate about school improvement, willing to think outside the box and brave enough to make it happen
- keen to work in unison with likeminded heads within our cluster of 6 schools
- a strategic thinker who has the strength of character to empower others to realise your vision
- a teacher who is willing to get stuck in and share excellent practice with colleagues across the primary age range in a nurturing and non-threatening way
- adept at joint planning, team-teaching, interventions, coaching and mentoring or whatever it takes to bring about rapid improvements in provision and outcomes
- warm in character, easy to work with and committed to teamwork, recognising that more can be achieved together than is possible as individuals
- unafraid of hard work
- calm and able to handle pressure and setbacks
- keen to be challenged to become the best that you can be
- able to be pushed at an accelerated rate of development, and reflective and proactive enough to make it happen...
Then you would love to work at St Margaret's Primary Academy and we would love to welcome you to the team.
This is a once in lifetime opportunity to be part of something great. This opportunity will open doors both professionally and personally to anyone who joins our quest.
We can offer you:
- A Deputy Director of Education and central REAch2 team with a proven track record of working with schools to secure outstanding Ofsted judgements: We are dedicated to working with you to make St Margaret's Primary Academy a glowing success for the community it serves.
- a relocation / accommodation / travel package to help get the right person to the right place
- a generous performance related bonus
- a commitment to help you develop an outstanding career via access to our wide network of contacts and personalised coaching
- the chance to be part of a Multi-Academy Trust that genuinely cares about you
- exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities across our Multi-Academy Trust
- the chance to work with a fantastic team
- an excellent CPD training programme with REAch2 and beyond
- a tenacious and courageous Deputy Director of Education who encourages thinking freely, creativity and working off the beaten path
- appreciative, well-behaved and enthusiastic pupils
- proactive parents waiting to join us on our journey to excellence.
We would like to hear from great leaders and unique individuals, who have the skills, determination and bravery to make it happen.
This post would be suitable for an experienced Headteacher, or for those looking to take the first step into headship. This is possible because of the individualised career support pathway package available to all REAch2 staff.
Do call us, even if you're just a little bit interested - it really is as exciting as it sounds!
For an informal discussion, please contact Nicola Richards, Deputy Director of Education, on 07467 339286.
Virtual visits to our school are warmly encouraged and can be arranged at your convenience. You need to meet our brilliant children and dedicated staff. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make further arrangements.
To request an application pack, please email: HRsupport@reach2.org
Interviews will be arranged by Zoom.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.