- Benhall St Mary's Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 19 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £52,723 - £61,166 pa
- Required from Autumn Term 2021.
Benhall St Mary's Primary is a lovely rural Church of England School, located in the village of Benhall Green, a few miles inland from Aldeburgh on the Suffolk Heritage Coast, and the Suffolk Coast & Heaths Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The school holds Christian values at its core and has a nurturing supportive nature which is much loved and valued by the pupils, parents and staff. Our children are happy and well behaved.
All children deserve the best possible chance, whatever their background or abilities. We believe in promoting the development of children in a rounded complete way; personally, socially and spiritually, as well as academically - we are "Getting our Kids Ready for the World".
We are looking for a confident Headteacher to lead the school with enthusiasm, strength, integrity, independence, care and kindness.
- have a clear vision of what you can bring to the school
- be bold, creative and resourceful
- be professional in attitude
- be a great, and active, communicator
- be a skilled relationship builder
- be able to deliver the very highest standards of teaching, learning and achievement
- have a good understanding of school finance
- exercise sound financial planning to sustainably support the School Development Plan
- understand and support the values and aims of a Church School
- inspire, empower, respect and support your team
- work well with governors in an open-minded way
- be able to market and promote the school to prospective parents
- develop relationships with other schools & leaders, and built links with the wider community
- inspire active, healthy living
- stand for decency, responsibility and respect
- actively contribute to the continual growth and development the school's vision and ethos.
The role has a teaching commitment of one day per week (or equivalent) minimum.
In return Benhall School can offer you:
- a challenging and rewarding career in a beautiful part of Suffolk
- highly committed and experienced staff whom many have longstanding careers at Benhall
- a close working relationship with an engaged and committed governing body
- enthusiastic, kind children and friendly caring parents.
We welcome you to come and visit the school. Please contact the Dawn or Bridget in the school office on (01728) 602407 or email: email@example.com to make arrangements.
If you have any questions, please contact the Chair of Governors, Craig Girling on 07792 725836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and an application pack please contact email@example.com or telephone 01473 263943
Interview dates: 29 / 30 April 2021
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.