- St Felix RC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 05 December 2018 12:00 PM
Required from January 2019.
NQTs are very welcome to apply.
Our very successful, caring school needs a Class Teacher to join our friendly and supportive team of committed staff.
- demonstrate a child-centric approach to teaching and learning
- be committed to providing quality education
- be able to demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- be able to create a stimulating learning environment for children of all abilities
- have high expectations of children's work and behaviour
- be committed to their own professional development
- have experience or training in cross-curricular primary practice
- be willing to take an active role in the wider aspects of school life.
We welcome applications from teachers of all faiths or none, who are happy to support the school's Christian ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full.
St. Felix recently became part of Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Multi Academy Trust which is a highly collaborative partnership seeking to provide a wide range of opportunities for staff development.
Roll: 334; 3 - 11 years.
Visits to the school are highly encouraged. To arrange a visit or for further information, please contact Sue Shackell, Business Manager by phone: (01440) 703775 or via email: admin@St-felixrc.suffolk.sch.uk
Applications will only be accepted if they are made using the CES application form.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Please return completed applications to the school by post: School Lane, Haverhill CB9 9DE or via email: admin@St-felixrc.suffolk.sch.uk
This MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. CRB checks required for relevant posts.