- Sandlings Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 17 May 2021 01:00 PM
- MPR / UPR
- Post 1: KS1 Fixed term for one year. Full or Part time (0.6 FTE)
- Post 2: KS2 Permanent
- Required from September 2021.
NQTs are welcome to apply for the full time post.
When you walk through the doors of our amazing school it is immediately apparent that our ethos is at the heart of all we do, which Ofsted recognised when they awarded us a 'Good' rating in March 2020.
“Pupils are proud to be members of a school that is ‘unique and nurturing ’, where there is a “culture of high expectations for pupils, and a curriculum that is ambitious and well thought through. “
We have a fantastic opportunity to appoint excellent classroom teachers to join our team and would be delighted to hear from you if you:
- love teaching, are passionate about learning and have the ability to encourage our children to become successful, self-motivated, happy and confident learners through engaging lessons
- enjoy working with colleagues as part of a team and being part of all school life
- have high aspirations for yourself and a commitment to further development.
We can offer you:
- a positive environment to work in with a staff team that will support you and make you feel welcome
- commitment to your professional development and wellbeing
- wonderful children who enjoy learning through our creative curriculum, are engaged, highly motivated to achieve, and are very well behaved
- supportive parents and Governing Body
- a wonderful place to work; our school is unique; situated on Rock Barracks MOD base, in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Our environment is spacious, attractive and extremely well resourced.
Please see the related information section for application details. Please return your completed application to the school office, Easton Road, Sutton, Woodbridge IP12 3TD.
Interview date: 20/21 May 2021.
Sandlings Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all persons at the school to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a DBS clearance, medical checks and satisfactory references.