- St Mary's Roman Catholic Primary School (Lowestoft)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + TLR 2*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 04 February 2019 12:00 PM
Required from Easter 2019, we are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who has high expectations, can inspire and motivate all learners to achieve their full potential and deliver consistently high quality learning opportunities for all children.
We are part of the St John the Baptist Multi Academy Trust and with our new Executive Headteacher taking up the post in February 2019, we will be working closely with another Catholic school.
* a TLR 2 is available by negotiation to lead on Teaching and Learning at St Mary's and to start to develop cross school T&L working with the other Catholic school.
We welcome applications from teachers who are willing to support our ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full.
You will be:
- able to deliver consistently high quality lessons that engage and challenge pupils
- a team player, able to work collaboratively with others
- be creative, innovative and passionate about learning
- motivated to ensure that every child becomes the best they can be
- a practising Catholic or an individual willing to support the strong ethos of the school.
We can offer you:
- wonderful, well behaved children to work with
- a strong team of experienced staff and governors
- supportive families who are keen for their children to thrive
- sea views, access to a stunning beach and ice cream
- opportunities for career development possibly with a TLR
- a 'Good' school by Ofsted (2015).
We warmly welcome visits to the school. To arrange a visit please contact Imelda Cooper, Headteacher, via email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 12 February 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.