- Cedars Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 01 February 2021 12:00 PM
- MPR plus TLR2 (£2,873)
- Required from April 2021.
We are looking for an experienced KS1 teacher to teach a Year 2 class and lead teaching and learning as Raising Standards Leader in KS1. You should:
- be able to demonstrate a commitment to teaching and learning
- have high expectations and motivation
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- have good organisational skills and time management
- have good teamwork, enthusiasm and dedication along with outstanding subject knowledge and practice.
To be successful for the post, you should be able to raise standards and accelerate progress. Furthermore, you should demonstrate the ability to inspire children who are keen and eager to learn.
In return you will be offered a school which:
- is ambitious, forward thinking and wants to secure the best outcomes for its children
- has friendly, dedicated staff who work well in teams
- has excellent opportunities for professional development
- is successful and popular within the community.
A TLR allowance is available for phase leadership for the suitably qualified candidate. This post is open to applicants with phase leading experience or those who are ready for the next step in their career. In addition, you will need to hold an undergraduate degree awarded by a UK higher education provider, a recognised equivalent teaching qualification along with QTS.
You are very welcome to visit the school following current Covid-19 government guidelines. Please contact Caroline Knights in the school office on (01449) 778230 to arrange this.
An application form and job specification are available from the school website or from the related information section. Applications should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Successful applicants will be notified by email on 3 February 2021.
Interview date: 11 February 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.