- Poplars Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £22,691 - £38,633 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 16 November 2018 12:00 PM
We are looking for an exceptional and vibrant KS1 Teacher to join our school. Under the umbrella of a successful local Academy Trust, we are a large primary school in the town of Lowestoft that provides a caring community with a nurturing and fun environment for staff and pupils alike.
- the very best CPD at whatever stage of your career
- career development within the Trust and across schools
- bespoke NQT and Leadership Programmes provided locally
- dedicated and experienced teams of leaders and professionals to work alongside
- a supportive and caring, small local Academy Trust.
To apply for the role or to arrange a visit, please contact Zoe Lyon on (01502) 565757 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can download an application form from our website: www.poplars.suffolk.sch.uk/staff-vacancies/
Interview date: 21 November 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.