- St Benet's Catholic Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 30 April 2021 01:00 PM
- Required from September 2021
- NQTs welcome to apply.
St Benet's Primary School is a small and friendly primary school in Beccles, which is federated with St Edmund's in Bungay and is part of a larger Catholic school family of St John the Baptist Multi Academy Trust. We have a highly committed team of hard working staff who deliver the best possible inclusion, learning and achievement for all our pupils.
We are seeking to appoint a Year 2 teacher for a September start.
We can offer you a vibrant, family centred community and a strong team of staff and children, who value a creative and challenging curriculum for all.
We are looking for someone who has high expectations, wants children to work hard and create beautiful work and has the enthusiasm to be the best they can be.
You will be well organised, be motivated to adapt your teaching to the needs of the children and, be prepared to support the Catholic ethos of the school and engage in ongoing professional development.
If this is you and you want to work as part of a forward thinking school, please call the school office and arrange a visit on (01502) 712012 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to show you around and tell you all about us.
What we can offer you:
- fantastic, well mannered, well behaved children who really want to learn
- great staff who work brilliantly together to secure the best outcomes for our children
- a thorough induction programme and ongoing support to enable new staff to settle quickly into our routines
- dedicated and supportive Governing Body and governors who are very keen to support and promote the work of the school
- very supportive parents who want the best for their children and the school
- ongoing support through our Friends of the School who arrange many events and activities throughout the year
- a warm and welcoming school with a strong Catholic ethos.
For more information and to apply please visit our school website: www.st-benets.suffolk.sch.uk
Interview date: 7 May 2021
You are encouraged to submit applications by email to: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.