- Martlesham Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 12:00 PM
- Required from September 2021
- Job Share Considered
We are a small, successful primary school and are looking to recruit an excellent Class Teacher to join our dedicated team working with a Year 5 class.
Under current leadership the school has improved rapidly, achieving Good in the October 2018 Ofsted inspection and above national average SATs results. The team at Martlesham Primary Academy are committed to the continued improvement of the school and are excited to be offering an opportunity to join us on our journey.
We are looking to recruit a teacher with a passion for teaching and someone who is able to provide exceptional learning opportunities for our children.
Martlesham Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. The school welcomes diversity.
At Martlesham Primary Academy we are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- can demonstrate the ability to raise standards for all pupils in the classroom
- has the necessary skills to enthuse and engage learners
- is flexible and resilient
- team player with ambition to learn
- ability to lead an area of the curriculum
- has a minimum of one years teaching experience
- has experience teaching Key Stage Two.
In return, we offer:
- a supportive and friendly team
- children with an exemplary attitude to learning
- focussed professional development opportunities
- outdoor learning opportunities
- brilliant opportunities through the partnership with REAch2
- a school committed to well being.
Visits to the school are encouraged and these can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01473 624409.
If you would like to discuss your suitability and would like further information about this great opportunity, please contact the school office on (01473) 624409 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, for further information and an application form please visit our website www.martleshamacademy.org
Interview date: 15 April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.