- Capel St Mary CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Capel St Mary
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 25 June 2021 01:00 PM
- Fixed term until 31 August 2022.
Required from September 2021, we are seeking to appoint an outstanding KS2 teacher (years 5 and 6) who:
- is passionate and committed to providing the best learning opportunities for all
- is able to encourage children to develop a passion for learning
- has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- is an excellent team player and able to bring fresh ideas to our school
- will be responsible for a subject area (subject to negotiation)
We can offer:
- highly motivated pupils who are well behaved and a credit to the school
- a supportive governing body, parents and community
- a commitment to your professional development and wellbeing
- enthusiastic, committed and supportive staff
- a Church of England school with good community links.
Capel St Mary CEVC Primary School is a village school with generous grounds and facilities situated approximately 15 minutes from Ipswich and 20 minutes from Colchester. We have 288 children on our school roll which includes a nursery.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For further details please contact Jayne Smith, Office Manager, at the school, The Street, Capel St Mary, Ipswich IP9 2EG. Tel: (01473) 310386. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 5 July 2021.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.