- St Pancras Catholic Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 June 2021 01:00 PM
- MPR (£25,714 - £36,961)
- Required from September 2021
Applications from Early Careers teacher(s) welcomed and encouraged.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to be part of a thriving Catholic primary school in Ipswich. Our vision is a school which sets no ceiling on expectations of pupil achievement and which offers excellence across the curriculum.
At St Pancras we pride ourselves on being a friendly and caring school which works together as a community to prioritise both education and the development of the whole child. Our children are happy, enthusiastic and eager to learn; this is clearly evidenced by their calm and positive behaviour and the way they present themselves – and their work – with pride.
From the Autumn term you will be part of a strong team of teachers supported directly by the Head of School and supported by the Executive Head. We have an exceptional and experienced classroom support staff who form an integral part of the St Pancras team. The school has 206 children over 7 classrooms including Reception.
You will need to:
- be creative, innovative and passionate about learning
- have experience of teaching in KS2
- be committed to developing the whole child
- be committed to helping children reach their full potential
- be a team player, able to work collaboratively with others
- communicate effectively and have a sense of humour
- be a practising Catholic OR willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of the school.
We can offer:
- a supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children
- a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2018)
- NQT induction programme
- opportunities for training and professional development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact Karen Cork (01473) 742074 – we look forward to hearing from you and sharing our school.
Please see the related information section for application documents. Completed forms should be emailed to the Head of School at: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 29 June 2021.