- Clements Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR + TLR 2a (£2,774)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 March 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed teacher to lead KS2 and English. The post holder will be required to:
- support the vision, ethos and policies of the school
- enthuse, lead, develop and enhance the teaching practices of colleagues across the phase
- actively participate in whole school self-evaluation and school improvement planning
- work co-operatively with parents to ensure they are well informed
- ensure issues surrounding the transition of pupils from the phase are considered across the school
- work with the special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO) to ensure that individual pupils receive appropriate support.
We can offer:
- friendly children with a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to developing you professionally
- a place in a supportive staff team
- partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools' Partnership.
If you would like to join our team and help make a difference we would love to hear from you. Visits to the school are welcomed.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please apply via our careers portal: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/87619SJD
Interviews: w/c 1 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.