- Framlingham Sir Robert Hitcham CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- UPR + TLR2 (£2,721)
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2019 01:00 PM
Required from January 2020.
We are a successful CEVAP School of 320 children, in 12 classes, in the popular and attractive market town of Framlingham.
The KS2 Lead will engage with the teaching teams to develop the KS2 curriculum in a creative and stimulating manner and ensure that every child has the opportunity to shine.
Governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated practitioner who is able to meet the following criteria:
- the ability to lead KS2 and engage the teaching teams too
- the expertise to effectively co-ordinate the literacy strategy across the school
- highly effective communication skills
- the ability to work co-operatively and effectively in the Senior Leadership team and with all stakeholders
- ability to lead and develop a curriculum area
- a positive attitude to innovation and change.
We can offer:
- dedicated time for leadership and management
- a supportive team of both staff and governors
- motivated and enthusiastic pupils
- well-resourced classroom facilities
- pleasant working environment.
You should be passionate about children's learning, have high expectations and be supportive of the Christian ethos of the school.
Visits to the school are welcome, or find out more about us at: www.hitchamsframlingham.org.uk
For further details please contact the Headteacher on (01728) 723354 or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed forms should be returned to the school.
Interview date: w/c 30 September 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.