- Britannia Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 12:00 PM
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed KS2 Teacher from January 2019.
Britannia is on an exciting journey towards excellence and we are seeking to appoint an outstanding classroom practitioner with the qualities and skills of teaching and learning in KS2.
We are a three form entry primary school located in Ipswich, focused on providing an engaging, creative learning environment for all pupils. Our children love their school and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards learning.
Our staff are committed and hardworking, underpinned by the school's high calibre Administrative Support Team. The Leadership Team and governing body are committed to continuing the strategic development of the school towards becoming outstanding.
You will be:
- able to build on our successful culture for learning
- dedicated, enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children and staff
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a positive member of a team.
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, very positive ethos where we celebrate success at all levels
- an enthusiastic, engaged and well behaved group of children who love to learn
- a rich, inspiring curriculum and learning environment
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- a desire for continued improvement and further development.
Visits to the school are welcome to meet the Headteacher, Tracy McKenzie. To arrange a visit or for further information and discussion regarding the post please contact: Michael Hewstone on (01473) 728566 or via email: email@example.com
Application packs are available from the school website: www.britannia.suffolk.sch.uk or by phoning the school office on (01473) 728566. CVs are not accepted.
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to Human Resources, Copleston Road, Ipswich IP4 5HD.
Interview date: 26 November 2018.
Britannia Primary School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.