- St Benet's Catholic Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 30 November 2018 01:00 PM
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and committed KS2 Teacher from January 2019.
St Benet's is on an exciting journey towards excellence with a curriculum tailored to our locality, driven by initiative, possibilities and embedding a mastery approach. This role will be for a mixed Year 5 / 6 cohort therefore we are looking to appoint an experienced, skilled, passionate and ambitious KS2 practitioner, who demonstrates consistently high standards of learning and teaching and is committed to ensuring the highest standards of achievement for all our pupils.
We welcome applications from teachers of all faiths or none, who are happy to support the school's Christian ethos and enable our pupils to live life to the full.
Our children love their school and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards learning. The school has a strong caring ethos and is proud of our supportive team and parents.
We are looking for a:
- creative teacher with high expectations for all
- motivated and inspirational thinker, who can make learning purposeful, relevant, exciting and fun
- collaborative and co-operative person who contributes effectively in a team
- passionate teacher with drive to develop aspirations and create lifelong learners and citizens of the future
- person who can liaise with other teachers within school and across the multi academy trust to share and develop good practice
- person who is willing to embrace and celebrate our Christian ethos, able to promote high standards of achievement and behaviour.
We can offer:
- an ambitious, caring and vibrant place to work with a creative learning environment and dedicated staff
- children who are well behaved and keen to learn
- high-quality support and Continued Professional Development
- an opportunity to shape the future of our school.
Visits to the school are welcome to meet the Head Teacher, Sam Barlow. To arrange a visit or for further information and discussion regarding the post, please contact: Sara Grant or Karen Watts on (01502) 712012 or email the school office: email@example.com
Application packs are available from the school website: www.st-benets.suffolk.sch.uk
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section here.
Interview date: 5 December 2018.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.