- Clements Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 November 2018 01:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2019.
Required from January 2019.
The governors would like to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner to work within our caring primary school.
We are seeking a professional, dedicated teacher who has:
- a good understanding of progression and expectations in KS2
- high expectations of teaching and learning
- good classroom management and organisation
- an ability to inspire children to enjoy learning
- a commitment to enable children to reach their full potential
- a commitment to work closely as a team member
- the ability to be a reflective practitioner committed to your own professional development.
We can offer:
- friendly children with a positive attitude to learning
- a commitment to developing you professionally
- a place in a supportive staff team
- partnerships with other local schools as part of Unity Schools Partnership.
If you would like to join our team and help make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
Visits to the school are welcomed.
An application form can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
Clements Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is a regulated activity and an enhanced DBS check will be required.