- Melton Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 November 2018 01:00 PM
Fixed term for 2 terms initially.
Required from January 2019.
Located at the heart of Melton village, the school is driven by a strong, nurturing ethos which supports the development of the whole child. The governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring KS2 Teacher to join our happy and successful school.
Melton children enjoy learning and this is reflected in their excellent behaviour and attitudes towards challenge. We are seeking a teacher who can create an engaging, challenging and creative learning environment.
You will be:
- able to build on our successful ethos
- experienced teaching KS2
- dedicated, enthusiastic and creative
- able to inspire children
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a strong team member with a growth mindset.
- a vibrant, friendly, and inclusive community
- an exciting, positive ethos which celebrates success at all levels
- enthusiastic and well behaved children who love to learn
- a creative and collaborative approach to learning
- a reflective and committed staff team
- a desire for continued improvement and further development.
Visits to the school are welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Alun Davies (Headteacher) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (01394) 382506.
For more information and an application pack please email: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.