- St Margaret's CEVA Primary School (Ipswich)
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR (0.6 FTE)*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 01 February 2019 12:00 PM
Required from Summer Term 2019, an experienced and committed KS2 Teacher.
You will be:
- passionate about pupil's learning
- a positive team member
- able to contribute to our creative curriculum
- flexible and hard working.
Our school has recently undergone a successful Ofsted who commented on the excellent behaviour of the pupils "Pupils behave well, and they have very positive attitudes to learning. They are proud of their school and they are excellent ambassadors in and out of lessons".
You will be part of a successful and supportive staff team and offered high-quality CPD opportunities.
You should be sympathetic to the school's Christian values, but do not need to be a practicing Christian.
* working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, however, 2 days per week will be considered.
An application form can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 8 February 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.