- The Pines Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 February 2019 12:00 PM
Required to start from September 2019.
We are seeking an inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher to join our small but friendly team. The Pines Primary School opened in September 2018, initially with Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 and a Pre-school.
This is a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Teacher to work with the Head Teacher and the rest of The Pines Team to play an instrumental role in developing a vibrant, engaging and inspiring curriculum.
We are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent, creative classroom practitioner
- is committed to working in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the wider community
- has high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
- will motivate, inspire and support colleagues with new whole school initiatives and who can demonstrate a track record of raising achievement
- has vision, enthusiasm and determination.
CHET is a vibrant, cross-phase Multi Academy Trust that is committed to inclusive and inspiring education that enables all children to thrive and flourish. Enriching learning experiences and collaborative relationships are integral to the Trust's values.
* possibility of TLR payment for additional responsibility.
We welcome visits to The Pines from prospective candidates. Please contact Becky Williamson to arrange on: (01638) 790135. Email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 6 March 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.