- Westfield Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 22 February 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term until 31 August 2019.
An exciting opportunity is available, for the summer term 2019, for a Teacher to teach our Year 5 pupils in a school that is on an exciting journey of improvement.
Training opportunities are significant due to the presence of a teaching school (Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance) at the heart of the trust which is driving outstanding opportunities for professional development, research, teacher training and collaboration between schools and across phases.
We are looking for a Teacher who:
- is a strong practitioner with a proven track record
- is committed to continuing their professional development
- is a reliable team member
- is child centred
- is determined to help children fulfil their full potential.
We can offer:
- a happy school with children who are keen to learn
- a wide range of CPD opportunities (in school and through the Suffolk Borders Teaching Alliance)
- a supportive working environment.
You are welcome to make an appointment to visit prior to submitting your application. Please contact David Maguire, Headteacher on (01440) 761697 or email: email@example.com if you would like to arrange a visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 26 February 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.