- Westfield Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 24 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from 1st September 2019.
Westfield Primary Academy is a good school committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for all our pupils; Lifelong Learning is at the heart of everything we do. We are keen to develop confident and resilient citizens, equipped to face the opportunities that are ahead of them in the 21st Century.
We are looking for a KS2 teacher to join our newly formed leadership team and support us on our journey to continued success.
You will need to:
- demonstrate a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a wider team
- have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- be a champion for every child, believing in success for all
- be able to embrace change and challenge
- have a clear understanding of the wider curriculum
- show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
- have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return we can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a voice in our whole school development plans
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- the freedom to teach creatively through topics that interest you
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring senior leaders and governors
- excellent CPD opportunities as part of the Unity Schools partnership.
Roll: 430; ages 3-11.
You are very welcome to visit the school; to find out more, please contact David Maguire, Interim Headteacher by email at: email@example.com or tel: (01440) 761697.
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/88585SJD
Interview date: 30 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.