- Stonham Aspal CEVA Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR (0.2 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 May 2019 01:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Fixed term for one year.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who has the ability to play a significant role in creating and maintaining an environment which promotes and secures effective teaching and learning.
- have the ability to implement curriculum and assessment systems, and monitor and evaluate practice in order to identify and act on areas for improvement
- be a good communicator to ensure that the job share partnership works effectively for all stakeholders
- have experience of effective leadership of a subject
- know how to keep children safe in education
- have good knowledge of ICT and how technology can be used within the classroom to enhance the learning experience
- be supportive of our Church school ethos.
For more information please contact Sharon Waldron on (01449) 711346 or via email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section below.
Completed applications should be returned to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 24 May 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.