- St Mark's Catholic Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.3 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 06 September 2019 01:00 PM
Thursday half day, all day Friday. Fixed term for one year.
Required from September 2019.
We are a friendly and welcoming one form entry Catholic School that seeks a passionate, enthusiastic and caring teacher to join our team of staff.
At St. Mark's, we are committed to providing a stimulating and exciting learning environment in which pupils are highly receptive to learning. Weekly, we celebrate our school's learning powers based on metacognition and self-regulated learning.
We can offer:
- delightful, well-behaved children
- fully supportive staff, governors and parents
- a forward-thinking school with high standards and rich learning experiences
- generous PPA and CPD to ensure the job is rewarding and fulfilling
- LSAs in every classroom.
We are looking for someone who:
- is supportive of the school's Catholic ethos
- is passionate about teaching and learning and ensuring every child succeeds
- is able to inspire and has high standards and raises expectations
- is highly motivated, flexible and a team player
- can think creatively, make learning come alive and has a 'can do' attitude and growth mindset.
We encourage you to visit to see for yourself what a fabulous school we are. For more information about the school visit our website: www.stmarkscatholicprimary.co.uk or email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: 11 September 2019.
Please return the completed application form to the school.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.