- Wenhaston Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 October 2019 05:00 PM
Fixed term for one year initially, with view to becoming permanent.
Part time applicants will be considered.
Required from January 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher to join our successful team.
We welcome applications from candidates who:
- are excellent classroom practitioners with experience of teaching within KS2
- have high expectations and high aspirations for all children
- are able to model excellent practice, give advice and feedback to colleagues and can lead moderation of pupils' work
- deliver consistently good classroom teaching and a commitment in supporting others, developing good quality teaching and learning for pupils of all abilities
- can work well as a member of a whole school team
- demonstrate initiative
- are committed to rapid school improvement to raise standards
- have boundless enthusiasm.
We are a part of a thriving multi academy trust, Asset Education and can offer you:
- high-quality induction and continual professional development
- a supportive staff, governing body and parents
- well motivated and happy children.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Interview date: 29 October 2019.