- Martlesham Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 07 February 2020 12:00 PM
Required from Easter 2020 (an earlier start date would be welcomed).
We are a small, successful primary school and are looking to recruit an excellent KS2 Teacher to join our dedicated team working with a mixed Year 3 / 4 class.
Under current leadership the school has improved rapidly, achieving 'Good' in the October 2018 Ofsted inspection and above national average SATs results. The team at Martlesham Primary Academy are committed to the continued improvement of the school and are excited to be offering an opportunity to join us on our journey.
We are looking to recruit a teacher with a passion for teaching, someone who is able to provide exceptional learning opportunities for our children.
At Martlesham Primary Academy, we are looking for someone who:
- is an excellent classroom practitioner
- can demonstrate the ability to raise standards for all pupils in the classroom
- has the necessary skills to enthuse and engage learners
- is flexible and resilient
- is a team player with ambition to learn
- has the ability to lead an area of the curriculum
- has a minimum of one years teaching experience
- has experience teaching KS2.
In return, we offer:
- a supportive and friendly team
- children with an exemplary attitude to learning
- focussed professional development opportunities
- outdoor learning opportunities
- brilliant opportunities through the partnership with REAch2
- a school committed to wellbeing.
Visits to the school are encouraged and these can be arranged by contacting the school office on (01473) 624409.
If you would like to discuss your suitability and would like further information about this great opportunity, please contact the school office on (01473) 624409 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Alternatively, for further information and an application form please visit our website: www.martleshamacademy.org
Please return your completed application to the school: Martlesham Primary Academy, Black Tiles Lane, Martlesham, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 4SS.
Interview date: 12 February 2020.
Martlesham Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. The school welcomes diversity.