- Forest Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 04 May 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
We are looking for an engaging and skilled KS2 Teacher with a caring nature and passion for KS2 to join our team.
The governors at Forest Academy are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher to join our hardworking and committed team.
Our pupils need a teacher who will ensure that they make excellent progress by making learning exciting, challenging, memorable and fun.
- be an inspirational classroom practitioner with evidence of excellent classroom practice
- have high expectations of all pupils, both socially and academically, and a strong commitment to raising standards
- place a strong emphasis on creativity and ensuring pupils enjoy their learning
- have excellent knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
- show commitment to the wider life of the school.
The school can offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a friendly, successful and happy school team
- happy, highly motivated children who enjoy learning and behave well
- dedicated staff and governors
- an excellent partnership with families
- opportunities for continuing professional development.
Visits to the school are recommended. For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact either April Grimes or Lorna Rourke (Headteachers) on (01842) 810309.
An application form and further details are available from the school, or found on our website: www.forest.suffolk.sch.uk
Interview date: w/c 11 May 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.